maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Ross" <Kevin.R...@iverticalleap.com>
Subject RE: Repository Upload question
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:37:02 GMT
FAQ says the request goes to the list.  Would you rather have me put it
in Jira so you can keep track?

If so, no problem.

Kevin Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Walding [mailto:ben@walding.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 6:34 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Repository Upload question

One project template per group id is ok for now.  We will get more
regimental as time goes by.

The important thing is the license that for new groups.

So we'd create

xmldb/jars/xmldb-dep1-1.1.jar
xmldb/jars/xmldb-dep2-1.2.jar
xmldb/jars/xmldb-dep3-1.n.jar
xmldb/jars/xmldb-dep4-2.4.jar

etc

That being said, I usually do my uploads on Saturday morning which is
24hours from now, so the backlog should be cleared - especially if they
are in JIRA and tagged with the right category.

Cheers,

Ben