maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: maven.bat and -Xmx, remove MAVEN_DEFAULT_OPTS?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:58:34 GMT

I think it is a step forward and I could live with this. It is not
perfect in the sense that it does not perform a real "merge" of
MAVEN_OPTS and MAVEN_DEFAULT_OPTS params but I think it is good enough
and is certainly the easiest solution.

dIon, what do you think? Can I commit this?

Thanks
-Vincent

> (Disclaimer: Works On My Machine)
>

> Matt