marvin-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Cardoso Silva <cardosolucas61....@gmail.com>
Subject Marvin's Community Meeting
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2020 19:57:54 GMT
Hey guys,

In another thread we discussed the possibility of a meeting to address some
issues that are too complex to be discussed through the mailing list. So I
took the initiative to try to organize it. Everyone is invited to speak and
watch, but nothing is required.

Here are the meeting notes (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TxejuReHN8Q62oPx9ZPJb5nwEfBDYWrLVQI-aKSVCFg/edit?usp=sharing),
please fill in the attendance area if you are going to attend. To
participate actively, put the subject you want to discuss in the Agenda
area.

My suggestion is to limit 10 min + questions for each member.
Here is the doodle to facilitate scheduling (
https://doodle.com/poll/75dutabeiqfzy2nu), but the dates are only
suggestions and we can work on that.

If all goes well, we will be able to set a date until next Monday.

@Wei, I tried to adapt the times for your timezone, let us know if it works
for you.

Best Regards,
Lucas Cardoso