marvin-dev mailing list archives

From harshit rohatgi <harsh.roha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architecture meeting
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:19:02 GMT
Thanks a lot Lucas.
Excited about the new direction Marvin is heading. That was my first
impression too.

Would be great if core maintainers could write their viewpoint as a rough
1-pager and link to Jira. That way others can start thinking in this
direction.

I believe there is a follow-up meeting scheduled. Would be helpful for
*cough cough* me to read some thought dump before the meeting.