manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Job slower
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:49:12 GMT
I read that vacuum full isn’t good for Postgres version >=9.3 so I don’t execute it.
Today, after the run of the weekly “vacuumdb --all –analyze” I see that job  finished
in 8 hours and half, so less of the last execution.
I will monitor in the next day if job will finish in more time or not.

I could think to execute daily
“vacuumdb --all –analyze”
if it could help me.

Da: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Inviato: venerdì 25 gennaio 2019 17:39
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Job slower

Did you try 'vacuum full'?

Karl

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 3:47 AM Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com<mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>>
wrote:
Hallo.
I use MCF 2.12 and postgresql 9.3.25 Solr 7.6 Tika 1.19 on Ubuntu Server 18.04

Weekly I scheduled by crontab  for the user postgres :
15 8 * * Sun vacuumdb --all --analyze
20 10 * * Sun reindexdb postgres
25 10 * * Sun reindexdb dbname

I see that the job that indexes 700000 documents daily, runs slower day by day.
It run 8 hours a few of week ago, but now it runs in 12 hours and the number of documents
are not changed too much.

What could I do to speed up the job?

Thanks a lot
Mario