manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Ahuja <nik...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Re: Job slower
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:01:19 GMT
Hi Bisonti,

Will you please explain other configurations of the system which you are
using and number of worker threads and Max DB connections or any other
related parameters?
Actually I am also facing similar type of issue of slow crawling the job.
That will be really helpful for me.

Thanks And Regards,
Nikita

--