manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From James Thomas <james.tho...@linguamatics.com>
Subject Re: DidMCF 2.12 change the JSON API response format?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 10:57:30 GMT
Thanks for the information, Karl.

I have a couple more questions:

It looks like the format is being applied in cases where ordering might
not really matter, e.g. listing jobs as in the example I gave. (Or
perhaps order does matter here?)

Is there any more doc on the non-sugared format than the examples in the
table at
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.12/en_US/programmatic-operation.html#JSON+equivalents+for+ManifoldCF

Is there something I can do in my requests to get the sugared format for
cases where I don't care about ordering?

Cheers,
James