manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Singh,Jasvinder" <Jasvinder.Si...@gartner.com>
Subject userAgent for connector instance info
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:53:06 GMT
Karl  - Can you please help with details around user Agent  for connector instance – is there
some configuration to set this value to some custom value or what is default value for this
– my need is to
Capture this in my website I am trying to crawl for some coding need.

My question is specifically for Web Connector

[cid:image001.png@01D49250.18A6F1A0]

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2AF8A.0C5ACA70]

Jasvinder Singh
Manager, Software Engineering,
IT - Data Products & Development
Direct: +91-0124-4796372 | Mobile: +91-9911150074
jasvinder.singh@gartner.com
www.Gartner.com<http://www.gartner.com/>

CEB is now Gartner. Learn more.<https://www.gartner.com/technology/about/ceb-acquisition.jsp>
CEB India Private Ltd. Registration No: U741040HR2004PTC035324. Registered office: 6th Floor,
Tower-B, Building No.10, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana India If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and permanently