manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifold crawler issue | Alfresco | Not able to crawl large set of data
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2018 06:36:16 GMT
' and the job is hanging to process those many documents'

So the basic problem is that you aren't seeing the job advance?  Does the
job start?  Does it make some progress and then there is no further change?

What database are you using?  If this is the single process example without
any modification, the database is HSQLDB and it puts everything in memory,
so I wouldn't recommend it for anything at that kind of scale.

Karl