ok, can you create a ticket?  Also, I'd appreciate it if you can look at the simple history for one of these documents; I need to see what happened to it last.

Thanks,
Karl

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 7:32 AM Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com> wrote:

My version is 2.11

Da: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Inviato: martedì 6 novembre 2018 13:07
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Job stuck without message

Thanks.

What version of ManifoldCF are you using?  We fixed a problem a while back having to do with documents that (because of error processing) get put into a "ready for processing" state which don't have any document priority set.  But this should have been addressed, certainly, by the most recent release and probably by 2.10 as well.

Karl