manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From jasvinder.singh@gartner.com <jasvinder.si...@gartner.com>
Subject Re: How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2018 12:24:21 GMT

On 2018/11/22 12:16:55, jasvinder.singh@gartner.com <jasvinder.singh@gartner.com> wrote:

> How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF
>

> I am trying to crawl a Intranet Site using ManifoldCF that has SAML authentication and
index the crawled data into Apache Solr. But as I crawl the URL, it gives me 302 redirection
 then says RESPONSECODENOTINDEXABLE.

Want to add here that If I use intranet site normally in browser  it goes for SSO Site redirection
and ask for credentials – seems it’s not fitting the configuration setting in ManiFoldCF
or I am missing something