manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <nikhilesh.sivak...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Manifold crawler issue | Alfresco | Not able to crawl large set of data
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:25:25 GMT
Hi Karl,

Manifold crawler is failing to crawl all the transaction in Alfresco server. Alfresco DB have
around 81 million+ transactions.
Can we fine tune the performance in manifold server to handle the transactions?
[Email_CBE.gif]Nikhilesh Sivakoti
Senior Consultant | I&D ECM

Capgemini India | Bangalore
Tel.: +8099062 – Mob.: + 91 81236 25125
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

People matter, results count.
[50years]

Connect with Capgemini:
[Picto_Blog]<http://www.capgemini.com/insights-and-resources/blogs>[Picto_Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/capgemini>[Picto_Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/capgemini>[Picto_LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini>[Picto_Slideshare]<http://www.slideshare.net/capgemini>[Picto_YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/capgeminimedia>

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.