manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2018 14:22:14 GMT
Hi Jasvinder,

I take it you are using the Web Connector?
If so, you will need to set up a login sequence to map the process of login
so that the redirections properly establish the proper cookies for your
site.  The end user manual has decent instructions on how you do this.
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.11/en_US/end-user-documentation.html

Karl