Hi Karl,

OK thanks for the answer. So it is its normal location, I just wanted to be sure.
In my opinion, a suggestion of improvement would be to complete the section about the properties in the how to build and deploy page  to add an additional column on the tab to distinguish if  the property should be located in the global or local properties file.
Thanks,

Olivier