manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From douglascrp@gmail.com <douglas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Drive connector help
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 21:02:28 GMT
Hello Karl.

Team Drives are indeed different things, and there are some dependencies and code level changes
required to make it work.
I was able to "fix" this, and I will be working with Piergiorgio Lucidi in some (I hope so)
usefull changes for the project.

On 2018/09/21 23:51:09, douglascrp@gmail.com <douglascrp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried creating a new folder to be used as the source for the migration, using the same
user account, but outside of the Team Drive (which is no more than a shared folder for the
company's employees), and then the migration worked normally.