manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Romaric Pighetti <romaric.pighe...@francelabs.com>
Subject Re: Option to skip documents
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 15:38:22 GMT
Hi Karl,

You're right it might be better to reschedule the file for later in this
case.

In my case, I was able to crawl the files the first time I tried.
When launching another crawl a few days later, the same files were locked.
I tried to crawl them several times during the day but never could reach
them with always the same error.

Currently MCF retries to access the file several times in a row, gives
up after several tries and stops the jobs with a message reporting the
smb Exception encountered.

Thanks for your answer,
Romaric

So it is indeed a temporary lock, but we can't tell how long it will last.

--
Re: Nouvelle signature jusqu'à novembre Romaric Pighetti