manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error when running jobs
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 08:08:53 GMT
Add this to your properties.xml:

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.diagnostics" value="DEBUG"/>

This keeps stuff in memory and dumps a lot to the log as well.

I'm afraid that groveling through the logs after a failure to confirm it's
the same kind of thing we've seen before takes many hours.  I can only
promise to do this when I have the time.

Karl