manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to exclude invalid characters in the name of documents being imported?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 07:16:39 GMT
Yep absolutely, it sounds a very good opportunity to invest some time to
improve also the CMIS Output Connector.
I have talked about this yesterday on Skype with Douglas and I'm very happy
to collaborate together for testing and improving these connectors.

Another improvement here is related to the versioning policy that is
implemented in different ways by vendors.
It would be great to also add a flag to set a MajorVersion, MinorVersion or
None policy, this because some platforms can return a runtime exception if
they receive a wrong policy during the injection.

Cheers,
PJ

--
Piergiorgio