manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Romaric Pighetti <romaric.pighe...@francelabs.com>
Subject Re: Query to get the number of documents processed from PostgreSQL
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 07:30:46 GMT
Thanks Karl for the quick answer.

I guess to get only the documents completed while the job is running i
will have to fiddle around with the status, for which potential values
are expressed in the JobQueue class.
I noticed that sometimes (mainly when pausing and restarting a job),
selecting only the elements with status 'C' does not seem to give the
exact same value as the "Completed" column of the UI.
If you have any hint I am interested, else I will try to figure that out.

Thanks again,
Romaric

P.S.: copying my answer to the mailing list. Sorry Karl for mailing you
directly too, I wanted to answer to the mailing list.

--
Re: Nouvelle signature jusqu'à novembre Romaric Pighetti
France Labs – Les experts du Search

cid:image001.png@01D42F35.80534520