manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crawl interrupted
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 09:23:09 GMT
That error occurs when the MCF agents process encounters a specific kind of
back-end database transactional integrity problem.  We've proved that a
failure of transactional integrity is needed to see it occur.  Note that I
never have seen this when the database is running on the same machine as
the ManifoldCF agents process, so it might have something to do with
network.

My recommendation is to restart the job and hope you don't see it again.

Karl