manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: locale fr ERROR
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:28:12 GMT
Hi Cedric,

That would be a great help to us.

As soon as I have availability for translation and start looking, I will contact you to connect
our work on this.

Thanks you,

Maxence

De : Cedric Ulmer [mailto:cedric.ulmer@francelabs.com]
Envoyé : mardi 5 juin 2018 10:19
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : RE: locale fr ERROR

Hi Steph and Maxence,

we started to work on it somewhere in 2016, but due to reprioritization, we kind of froze
our translation task, and it ended up as a sleeping beauty in our shared drive. But thanks
to your question, we did some homework, zipped the work we did and created a related issue.
The tranlsation may not be complete (although it probably is), and I forgot to which MCF version
it applies, but if you start from it, you can probably gain a lot of time if you want to translate
the MCF ressource bundle.

Regards,

Cedric