manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From VINAY Bengaluru <vinaybs...@gmail.com>
Subject Needed information on multi-process-zookeeper setup
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 12:57:56 GMT
Hi,
      Currently I have a zookeeper setup along with two tomcat instances
added to the cluster. We are using FileSystemConnector along with TIKA
transformer and indexing data to Solr. The Load is quite high. We have
hundreds of thousands of documents. My question is
1. We Run the start-agent in the multiprocess-zk-example. What exactly does
this "start-agnet" do?
2. We also run the tomcat process.

So which of the above does the actual tasks of running jobs and which one
should get higher memory configuration(heap)? Tomcat or start-agent?

Thanks and regards,
Vinay B S