manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: 3 document blocked on the jobqueue
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:18:44 GMT
« But it would be great to know how this happened. »

I agree with that. That's why I left the job as it is right now.

You have an idea ?

I will look on my side.

De : Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 mars 2018 15:06
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc : Fabien Harrang <FHARRANG@citya.com>; dreuillon@citya.com
Objet : Re: 3 document blocked on the jobqueue

They have a "null" document priority:

  public static final Double nullDocPriority = new Double(noDocPriorityValue + 1.0);

That is why they are not being queued.  The question is how they wound up in that state.
Whenever documents are queued, they are given a document priority.  The Simple History would
be where I'd go to look for clues as to what happened to these specific documents.

I believe you can reset document priorities by simply pausing the job and restarting it.
But it would be great to know how this happened.

Karl

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:29 AM, msaunier <msaunier@citya.com <mailto:msaunier@citya.com>
> wrote:

Hello Karl,

I hope you are well.

I contact you today, because I have encounter a bug today. I have no log for this problem,
so I don’t understand why this documents are blocked. (I still add the log file to this
mail.)

I join a CSV at this demand.

This work was blocked at 6:30PM yesterday.

They 2 folders have no documents and the .pcl exist.

How can I help you find the source of this problem?

Thanks you.