Hi Nikita,

If you want to develop connectors, I recommend reading the book "ManifoldCF In Action". It's online, free:

https://github.com/DaddyWri/manifoldcfinaction/tree/master/pdfs

Karl

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 3:39 AM, Nikita Ahuja <nikita@smartshore.nl> wrote:
Thanks Karl,

But what should be steps then,to be followed  to work on API calls and fetch the data using ManifoldCF.

Is there any need of creating a new custom connector? If so, then please share steps or the flow which is followed in the creating the connectors.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita