manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Ahuja <nik...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Re: Generic Output Connection
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 12:06:28 GMT
 Hi Karl,

Whenever I run the generic API repository connector the job does not start,

[image: Inline image 2]

And in the log file I have getting this exception for parsing:
[image: Inline image 1]

*org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException*
*java.lang.RuntimeException: Unhandled exception of type:
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException*
* at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.generic.GenericConnector$ExecuteSeedingThread.finishUp(GenericConnector.java:1121)
~[?:?]*
* at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.generic.GenericConnector.addSeedDocuments(GenericConnector.java:249)
~[?:?]*
* at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.StartupThread.run(StartupThread.java:154)
[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]*
*Caused by: org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException:
addSeedDocuments error: Content is not allowed in prolog.*
* at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.generic.GenericConnector$ExecuteSeedingThread.run(GenericConnector.java:1149)
~[?:?]*
*Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in
prolog.*
* at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source) ~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source) ~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at
Source) ~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source) ~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
~[xercesImpl-2.10.0.jar:?]*
* at java.xml/javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]*
* at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.generic.GenericConnector$ExecuteSeedingThread.run(GenericConnector.java:1143)
~[?:?]*

Please suggest a solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nikita,
> The picture is too small for me to read.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:18 AM, Nikita Ahuja <nikita@smartshore.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Karl,
>>

>> Whenever I run the generic API repository connector the job does not
>> start,
>>
>> [image: Inline image 2]
>>

>> And in the log file I have getting this exception for parsing:
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>

>> Please suggest a solution for this.
>>

>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Nikita
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nikita,
>>>
>>> If you want to develop connectors, I recommend reading the book
>>> "ManifoldCF In Action". It's online, free:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/DaddyWri/manifoldcfinaction/tree/master/pdfs
>>>
>>> Karl

Generic