manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Raj <shashank.raj2...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF adding our own list of files.
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:17:30 GMT
Hi Karl,
           I am working with the filesystem connector and Solr as output
and wanted to know if there is a possibility to add our own list of
files/paths to be added to the "repository path" tab of the the job.

This can be done manually but what if I wanted to write a program as a cron
job to feed the repo path as a list to the job. Is there any method to do
so?

Also,
I am facing problems while crawling through files that have special
characters in their file name(as in from an international keyboard) such as
Chinese characters.