manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to extract JIRA authorities
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:08:22 GMT
Hi Damien,

First, let me understand the problem.  You say you are seeing no
authorization tokens being indexed at all, correct?  It sounds like you
have the authority side configured properly.  You have confirmed that you
are getting authority tokens back that you expect, it sounds like.  So the
fact that there is (apparently) missing documentation for the Jira
authority is not a problem for you at this time.

I'll have a look at the JIRA repository connector code to see how/where it
sets authorization tokens and get back to you.

Karl