manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to extract JIRA authorities
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:18:39 GMT
Hi Damien,

The JIRA connector fetches users from JIRA and converts them to acls:

        if (acls == null) {
          // Get acls from issue
          List<String> users = getUsers(issueID);
          aclsToUse = (String[])users.toArray(new String[0]);
          java.util.Arrays.sort(aclsToUse);
        } else {
          aclsToUse = acls;
        }
<<<<<<

and

          // Turn into acls and add into description
          String[] denyAclsToUse;
          if (aclsToUse.length > 0)
            denyAclsToUse = new String[]{defaultAuthorityDenyToken};
          else
            denyAclsToUse = new String[0];

rd.setSecurity(RepositoryDocument.SECURITY_TYPE_DOCUMENT,aclsToUse,denyAclsToUse);
<<<<<<

This only happens if you don't have any "forced" acls set in the job
specification (which would be set on the "Security" tab for the job), so be
sure nothing is set there.

The only thing I don't see here is whether the user names so fetched are
properly qualified with the relevant authority group.  That's also
essential for this to work and I'll check that next.  But in any case you
should see tokens indexed -- if not I'd look at your output connection
and/or your index configuration.  If this is Solr you should see log info
messages that include the tokens with every document.

Karl