manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Apache EU Roadshow CFP Closing Soon (23 February)
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:32:13 GMT
Hi,

we have a great opportunity to arrange a ManifoldCF meeting during the next
Apache EU Roadshow that will be co-located with FOSS Backstage in Berlin.

Do you want to join the event?
I can send a proposal for reserving our space at the venue.

Hope to receive a lot of interested people.
Please let me know if you want to join a potential ManifoldCF hackathon or
a workshop and then we can arrange it.

Cheers,
PJ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharan F <sharan@apache.org>
Date: 2018-02-14 16:18 GMT+01:00
Subject: Apache EU Roadshow CFP Closing Soon (23 February)

Hello Everyone

This is an initial reminder to let you all know that we are holding an
Apache EU Roadshow co-located with FOSS Backstage in Berlin on 13th and 14th
June 2018. https://s.apache.org/tCHx

The Call for Proposals (CFP) for the Apache EU Roadshow is currently open
and will close at the end of next week, so if you have been delaying making
a submission because the closing date seemed a long way off, then it's time
to start getting your proposals submitted.

So what are we looking for?
We will have 2 Apache Devrooms available during the 2 day Roadshow so are
looking for projects including incubating ones, to submit presentations,
panel discussions, BoFs, or workshop proposals. The main focus of the
Roadshow will be IoT, Cloud, Httpd and Tomcat so if your project is
involved in or around any of these technologies at Apache then we are
very interested
in hearing from you.

Community and collaboration is important at Apache so if your project is
interested in organising a project sprint, meetup or hackathon during the
Roadshow, then please submit it in the CFP as we do have some space
available to allocate for these.

If you are wanting to submit a talk on open source community related topics
such as the Apache Way, governance or legal aspects then please submit
these to the CFP for FOSS Backstage.

Tickets for the Apache EU Roadshow are included as part of the registration
for FOSS Backstage, so to attend the Roadshow you will need to register for
FOSS Backstage. Early Bird tickets are still available until the 21st
February 2018.

Please see below for important URLs to remember:

-  To submit a CFP for the Apache EU Roadshow : http://apachecon.com/
euroadshow18/

-  To submit a CFP for FOSS Backstage : https://foss-backstage.de/
call-papers

-  To register to attend the Apache EU Roadshow and/or FOSS Backstage :
https://foss-backstage.de/tickets

For further updates and information about the Apache EU Roadshow please
check http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/

Thanks
Sharan Foga, VP Apache Community Development

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
https://www.open4dev.com