manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: API ManifoldCF modify transformation/output/job
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:31:00 GMT
I found the answer a few minutes later.

The isnew attribute had to be used to specify the nature of the request.

Thanks

Cordialement,

De : Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 12 février 2018 18:17
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : Re: API ManifoldCF modify transformation/output/job

I am going to need more information than that.  Specifically you are going to need to give
me a detailed sequence of API calls.

Karl

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:46 AM, msaunier <msaunier@citya.com <mailto:msaunier@citya.com>
> wrote:

Hello Karl,

I create scripts with API to create transformation/output connectors and they job, but I have
a problem.

If I need to modify my object and resend, I have this message :

Transformation connection 'extract_metadata' already exists

I need a special parameter to signal the change?

Cordialement,