If you need the jcifs connector, run "ant make-deps" too.  Then run "ant build" again.

Karl

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 4:30 AM, msaunier <msaunier@citya.com> wrote:

Hello Karl,

I have build and configured but WindowsShare connector do not appear in the list of repository connectors.

·        I have add jcifs.jar into the connectors/jcifs/lib-proprietary directory

·        I have ant make-core-deps

·        Ant build

·        Uncomment windows share into the connectors-proprietary.xml file in the dist folder

·        I have add jcifs.jar in connector-lib-proprietary

But not have the proposition on the manifold interface.

Any idea ?

Thanks.