manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Ahuja <nik...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Re: Problem in fetching the access tokens from Active Directory in Elastic Search index for FileSystem Connector
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:42:03 GMT
   - Hi Karl,

There is another query related to Sharepoint 2013 Connector. I am trying to
crawl the files of Sharepoint On Premise site. But I am not able to get
anything in the output either in ElasticSearch or in FileShare.
I have followed given steps:

   - Created an Authority group for the Active Directory and same is used
   in Sharepoint Repository Connection.

[image: Inline image 2]

   - Installed the Sharepoint 2013 MCPermission Plugin and is accessible on
   the site.

[image: Inline image 3]

   - Still not able to access any document from the selected folder of
   Sharepoint Site.

Please guide me accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita