manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF basic queries
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:48:35 GMT
Hi Shashank,

1. For ManifoldCF, the only place where document data may be stored (and
this would be only what the repository connector produces as a "version
string") is in the database.  There is nothing stored locally.  I cannot
answer this about Solr however -- that is something you should raise on the
Solr news group.
2. The "Keep all metadata" checkbox is described in the End User
Documentation.
3. The ManifoldCF logs go to wherever your logging.xml file says they go.

Thanks,
Karl