manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to initialize an external PostgreSQL DB
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:14:31 GMT
I specified the user name parementer in my global properties. The problem
is : I don’t have the rights to create a new database on that server. So my
only workaround is to create tables manually or with a script if it exists.
I doubt there is a possibility to create tables, am I right?

Thank you,

Othman BELHAJ