manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to initialize an external PostgreSQL DB
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:03:09 GMT
Hi Karl,

I used the setglobalproperties script to deploy them however I get the
following error : FATAL: no PostgreSQL user name specified in startup
packet.

I have checked that my user exists. When you execute the initialize script,
does it create a new database with a new user? If so, is there a workaround
to create tables with an existing user and database ?

Thank you in advance,

Othman BELHAJ