manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Server connection issue
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:55:48 GMT
I will need you to debug your connection by turning on httpclient wire
debugging.  This document is, unfortunately, out of date, since our log4j
dependency is now log4j2 (with an xml configuration file).  But this is
what you need to do to get information back in the log that you'd use to
diagnose why your connection is not working.  The problem could be anything
from:
(a) no redirection is taking place still, to
(b) login credentials are incorrect in some way, to
(c) a whole slew of other possibilities.

Thanks,
Karl