manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Luis Cabaceira <cabace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:00:15 GMT
Ok, i've just tested this again in 2.8.1 and i didn't need to compile
alfresco-indexer. Using the Alfresco webscripts connector you only need to
have the amps installed in Alfresco and you don't need to touch the
alfresco-indexer
jar file that comes with the Manifold release.

The Alfresco Indexer Webscripts (A server-side component (an AMP that needs
to be installed in Alfresco)) expose a set of Webscripts (RESTFull urls) on
Alfresco Repository that are then used by Manifold to communicate with
Alfresco.

This is my connection properties, connection type is Alfresco Webscript.

[image: Inline images 3]

After saving with your values you should have

[image: Inline images 1]

Hope this helps,
Luis

--