manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Luis Cabaceira <cabace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:01:29 GMT
Also check the possible configurations that you can add to your
alfresco-global.properties

Configuration

Alfresco Indexer Webscripts can be configured to tweak the indexing
process; in alfresco-global.properties you can override the following
default parameters.
<https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#url-prefixes>Url Prefixes

indexer.properties.url.prefix =
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/node/details
indexer.document.url.prefix =
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/slingshot/node
indexer.content.url.prefix = http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service
indexer.share.url.prefix = http://localhost:8888/share
indexer.preview.url.prefix = http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service
indexer.thumbnail.url.prefix = http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service

<https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-paging-parameters>Node
Changes paging parameters

indexer.changes.nodesperacl=10
indexer.changes.nodespertxn=10

<https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-allowed-node-types-whitelist>Node
Changes allowed Node Types (whitelist)

indexer.changes.allowedTypes={http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}content,{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}folder

Other examples of allowed types:

{http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0}topic
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0}post
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}person
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0}link
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar}calendar
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar}calendarEvent
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0}dataList
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0}dataListItem (includes all
sub-types, such as dl:task, dl:event and dl:issue)
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0}blogDetails
{http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0}blogPost

--
Luis Cabaceira