manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Kalam, Venkata Krishna Chaitanya" <vka...@informatica.com>
Subject RE: SharePoint Server connection issue
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:58:52 GMT
HI Karl
Thanks for the patch. But after applying the patch also it still shows the same message for
the connection. Can you please let me know if any additional changes required.
Thanks
Chaitanya

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:46 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: SharePoint Server connection issue

Hi Venkata,

Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1465 .  There is an attached patch
which I think should solve your problem.  Please let me know.

Karl

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com<mailto:daddywri@gmail.com>>
wrote:
The SharePoint connector uses HttpClient's DefaultRedirectStrategy, as described here:

https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/http/impl/client/DefaultRedirectStrategy.html

It looks like httpclient no longer automatically redirects POST requests using this strategy;
it should be LaxRedirectStrategy instead for that to happen.  I'll open a ticket and provide
a patch.

Karl

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Kalam, Venkata Krishna Chaitanya <vkalam@informatica.com<mailto:vkalam@informatica.com>>