manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Kalam, Venkata Krishna Chaitanya" <vka...@informatica.com>
Subject RE: SharePoint Server connection issue
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:19:20 GMT
Hi Karl
As for the following doc I enabled debug level and collected sharepoint connection logs. I
am able to see all the site content being crawled in the logs. (Attaching complete logs).
But it’s requesting for  http://inv28webapps11/sites/portal/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
which is resulting in 404 error (org.apache.axis.AxisFault: (404)HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found).
Attached the logs corresponding to this in a separate file. Not able to see this file via
browser also. So this should be the issue. How can I avoid requesting this.
My Sharepoint server is 2013 version. I also tried to install the apache sharepoint plugin
on my sharepoint server to fix this issue. But It failed.
C:\apache_manifoldcfplugin\apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2013-plugin-0.1>"C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\
web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe" -o addsolution -filename "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp"
MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp: The Solution installation failed.

C:\apache_manifoldcfplugin\apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2013-plugin-0.1>"C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\
web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe" -o execadmsvcjobs

The farm is unavailable.

C:\apache_manifoldcfplugin\apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2013-plugin-0.1>"C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\
web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe" -o deploysolution -name "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp"
-immedi
ate -allowGacDeployment -force

C:\apache_manifoldcfplugin\apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2013-plugin-0.1>"C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\
web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe" -o execadmsvcjobs
If there is anyway we can access sharepoint server without installation of apache plugin it
would be great. Because as per the doc it requires for only 2007 and 2010 versions. If there
is no way can you please suggest how can I overcome the above failure. Thanks a lot for your
help.
Thanks
Chaitanya