manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JSON output of MCF web api
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:03:22 GMT
Hi Adrian,

The other thing I would include in the ticket is (if you can get it) the
previously-written JSON for the job you are trying to write here.  I need a
test case.  You can redact anything sensitive, but the format of the JSON
is critical.  If this can't be provided, I'll need to give you a patch to
try with no idea whether or not it's going to do the trick.

Thanks!!

Karl

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> The reason for the failure is likely because we had to move off of simple
> json to a different library due to Apache withdrawing support for simple
> json's license.  Tests passed but clearly we must have missed something.
>
> Karl
>

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Adrian,
>>
>> Can you create a ticket and include this stack trace?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Karl
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 6:23 AM, Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Conlon@28hands.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>>

>>> I’m attempting to upgrade my manifoldcf installation scripts from  v2.5
>>> to v2.8.1 (bit of a jump, I know!).
>>>

>>> Almost everything works, apart from the Json jobs/job access.  All other
>>> JSON API output seems to work as expected (all that I’ve tried, anyway).
>>>

>>> Has anyone else experienced this?  If not, does anyone have any idea
>>> what I might be doing wrong?
>>>

>>> Thanks for any help/advice!
>>>

>>> Adrian
>>>

>>> Sample URL giving failure: http://localhost:8080/mcf-api-
>>> service/json/jobs
>>>
>>> Sample stack trace:
>>>
>>> 12-Sep-2017 10:55:54.501 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-7]
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service()
>>> for servlet [APIServlet] in context with path [/mcf-api-service] threw