manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about ManifoldCF 2.8
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:53:10 GMT
I saw the documentation about "Metadata Adjuster" and I believe it doesn't
add a new field "Tag". I actually have some documents that have the word
"delivery" on either their title or subtitle or content, and I want to tag
them as "delivery" in elasticsearch. Is it possible to do it with
ManifoldCF? If so, how can I proceed ?

Many thanks,

Othman BELHAJ