manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about ManifoldCF 2.8
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 13:59:26 GMT
Hi Karl,

I have just tried the new release of ManifoldCF. At first, the first job
ended normally, but in the second I got a new stack trace concerning the
POI. Moreover, the runzookeeper.bat doesn't run properly. It shows me the
stack trace attached.

Ps:
The second attached file contains the POI stack trace.

Othman.