manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about ManifoldCF 2.8
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:33:55 GMT
Hello,

I'm Othman Belhaj, a software engineer from société générale in France. I'm
actually using your recent version of manifoldCF 2.8 . I'm working on an
internal search engine. For this reason, I'm using manifoldcf in order to
index documents on windows shares. I encountered a serious problem while
crawling 35K documents. Most of the time, when manifoldcf start crawling a
big sized documents (19Mo for example), it ends the job with the following
error: repeated service interruptions - failure processing document :
software caused connection abort: socket write error.
Can you give me some tips on how to solve this problem, please ?

I use PostgreSQL 9.3.x and elasticsearch 2.1.0 .
I'm looking forward for your response.

Best regards,

Othman BELHAJ