manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From julien.massi...@francelabs.com
Subject Delete IDs with JDBC connector
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:52:36 GMT
Hi the MCF community,

I am using MCF 2.6 with the JDBC connector to crawl an Oracle Database
and index the data into a Solr server, and it works very well. However,
when I perform a delta re-crawl, the new IDs are correctly retrieved
from the Database but those who have been deleted are not "detected" by
the connector and thus, are still present in my Solr index.
I would like to know if normally it should work and that I maybe have
missed something in the configuration of the job, or if this is not
implemented ?
The only way I found to solve this issue is to reset the seeding of the
job, but it is very time and resource consuming.

Best regards,
Julien Massiera