manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice on which PostgreSQL to use with ManifoldCF 2.6
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 11:26:50 GMT
Hi Guy,

A issue with concurrent jobs is known for jobs sharing the same JCIFS
connection.  Is that what you are using?  This has nothing to do with the
version of Postgresql you are using; it has to do with what "bins"
documents are thought to come from.  There has been a recent improvement
for this issue, which will be released in April.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1364.

The current version of MCF (2.6) supports Solr 6.x.

Thanks,
Karl