manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Marisol Redondo <marisol.redondo.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metadata adjuster
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:35:58 GMT
Hi, sorry for not answering early. I have been trying to create my own
tranformation or changing the NullOutput one, but I'm still trying to do it
(I'm having problems installing MCF to modifiy it)

But, we have found a way of fixing the problem.

The Metadata ajuster doesn't add new metadata into the document before
injecting into solr, it only can change the value of a existed metadata (at
least, this is the behaviour we are seeing).
So, to make it works we have:
    - In the Tika transformer we are using, we add the next field mapping:
            Metadata field Name: *existedMetadata*
            Final field name: facetContentType
   - In the Metadata Adjuster:
             Parameter Name: facetContentType