manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1372 -- loss of more metadata fields when Reader-type metadata is used
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 17:00:58 GMT
Hi all,

Just found another bad bug that results in the loss of metadata fields and
other bizarre effects.  This occurs when metadata fields of type Reader or
Date are used.  The issue is conversion of the Reader or Date to a string
winds up corrupting an iterator over the metadata collection.

This can potentially affect quite a number of connectors.  Please note I've
committed a fix, and let me know if there are any problems found with this.

Thanks,
Karl