manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metadata adjuster
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:52:41 GMT
Hi Marisol,

Can you find the [INFO] entry in the Solr log for this document?  That
should help clear up any confusion.

Also, for what it is worth, MCF 1.10 is not using a SolrJ that is up to
date with Solr 6.x.  That could be the source of the problem  Is there any
reason you are using a 1.x version of MCF?

Karl