manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentum Aspect Attribute
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:22:02 GMT
Hi Tamizh,

There is no facility for filtering specific document IDs with the
documentum connector, and I suspect this would not be a typically useful
feature for our Documentum users, so you're on your own for how to do that.

As far as folders are concerned, the Documentum Connector allows you to
specify the folders crawled, but these are specified as the folders to
*include* rather than the folders to *exclude*.

About "aspect" metadata -- I am not familiar with how this works in
Documentum, which is why I asked about how you access these attributes
using DFC.  If you can tell me that, I can tell you whether the connector
supports these or not.

Thanks,
Karl